Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 21st April 2021.
- Assessing the importance of open networking for the future of communications service providers
- O-RAN: Accelerating the transition towards open and interoperable networks
- Running and maintaining the O-RAN: What are the economic benefits (OPEX) for adopting new Open RAN models – do the OPEX efficiencies truly deliver?
- Intelligent RAN: AI and automation in the O-RAN – what role do they play?
- How O-RAN and existing RAN co-exist: Assessing the challenges for automation
- Managing the vendor ecosystem and assessing the role of AI/ML: Accountability issues with end-to-end network performance
- Integration and interoperability challenges: The role of the system integrators in the automation strategy
Panel: New Operations Models: Accelerating the journey to zero-touch automation Defining the roadmap for operational... Read more
Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 21st April 2021. Assessing the business... Read more