Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 21st April 2021.
- Assessing the importance of open networking for the future of communications service providers
- O-RAN: Accelerating the transition towards open and interoperable networks
- Running and maintaining the O-RAN: What are the economic benefits (OPEX) for adopting new Open RAN models – do the OPEX efficiencies truly deliver?
- Intelligent RAN: AI and automation in the O-RAN – what role do they play?
- How O-RAN and existing RAN co-exist: Assessing the challenges for automation
- Managing the vendor ecosystem and assessing the role of AI/ML: Accountability issues with end-to-end network performance
- Integration and interoperability challenges: The role of the system integrators in the automation strategy
2024 got off to a busy start, with Nile, Nokia and Ericsson in action in... Read more
December was super-busy with the ONF bowing out, successful WRC-23 outcomes for the mobile industry,... Read more
Bridging the Gap Between Telecom Realities and IT Aspirations. Contributed by Ned Taleb, CEO and... Read more