Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 20th April 2021.
- Multi-vendor automation and transformation: The roadmap
- The role of automation in being able to offer end-to-end slices in 5G
- Zero-touch slice lifecycle automation enabling the creation, modification, and deletion of network slices at speed
- Monitoring of different end-to-end network slices across a multi-domain 5G infrastructure
- Simplifying operations and reducing cost
- Reduce the time-to-market for delivering new 5G network services for your customers
- Meet customer demands, ensure customer satisfaction, reduce churn, and increase revenue with a reliable and scalable 5G network
Opening CxO Keynote PANEL Open networking, programmability, and disaggregation: what does this mean for the future telco?
Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 4th of May 2023. Andrew Collinson,... Read more
Keynote Panel Discussion – Automation Now: Role of automation in running a network with disaggregation technology
Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 11th of May 2022. Patrick Kelly,... Read more