Panel: Delivering on 5G’s promise to drive the next industrial revolution: How to accelerate the path to zero-touch 5G networks?
Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 20th April 2021.
- Multi-vendor automation and transformation: The roadmap
- The role of automation in being able to offer end-to-end slices in 5G
- Zero-touch slice lifecycle automation enabling the creation, modification, and deletion of network slices at speed
- Monitoring of different end-to-end network slices across a multi-domain 5G infrastructure
- Simplifying operations and reducing cost
- Reduce the time-to-market for delivering new 5G network services for your customers
- Meet customer demands, ensure customer satisfaction, reduce churn, and increase revenue with a reliable and scalable 5G network
Opening CxO Keynote PANEL Open networking, programmability, and disaggregation: what does this mean for the future telco?
Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 4th of May 2023. Andrew Collinson,... Read more
Keynote Panel Discussion – Automation Now: Role of automation in running a network with disaggregation technology
Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 11th of May 2022. Patrick Kelly,... Read more
Edge- Hype vs Reality
Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 10th May 2022. Yesmean Luk, Principal... Read more
Why automation should be the Tricorder for telecoms
Ibrahim Gedeon, CTO of Canada’s TELUS Communications, shares some forthright views with Annie Turner, Contributing... Read more