- Orchestrating and automating network functions with agility from the core to the edge, and from private to public cloud
- Hybrid cloud architecture – keys to success: operating a multi-services environment with continuous delivery of features and changes from multiple parties
- Meeting ambitious timelines for service & innovative feature delivery while overcoming the complexity of legacy systems
- Accelerate time-to-value of network functions and services: what can be achieved with automation?
- CAPEX & OPEX impact: where can savings be achieved and results to date?
Anil Rao, Principal Analyst,
Asa Nielsen, Director, Head of Network Service Management & Automation, Telia Company
Kailem Andersen, VP Software and Services, Blue Planet
Luis Velarde Tazon, Head of Telco Cloud & Network Virtualization Architecture, Telefonica S.A