- Digital Transformation – Where are we on the journey of digital transformation?
- Network evolution – 5G, Edge and the software driven era
- Adaptability – Uncovering new insights as we evolve
• Discussing the role of today’s telco in tomorrow’s hyper-connected world: What are the requirements for the network of the future?
• What are the key uses cases telco’s will need to enable in enterprise driven models and how can these be leveraged with automation and AI?
• Value driven strategies- How to understand the capabilities of the network and its limitations using automation processes to draw accurate data?
• The role of 5G – Will it deliver on its promise?
- How to overcome the challenges to extracting ROI from our network investments? Insights from a recent TM Forum survey on ‘Network Lifecycle Automation’ (NLA)
- A closer look at some key NLA use cases: Boosting ROI with Smart CAPEX, and delivering differentiated customer experience and SLAs with 360° Assurance
- Setting up for success: A broader perspective of the role of automation and the building blocks to enabling it
• How do we harness the innovation required for networks of the future?
• Are the CSPs set up to handle the right blend of suppliers to build out the infrastructure and services for the future?
• How to partner with flexibility & what are the models: Co-investment vs ownership, modular future networks, joint ventures with other CSPs?
• Are hyperscalers a ´must have´ to leverage the 5G and Enterprise opportunity?
• What are the key use cases that will be enabled by edge? And do they need the edge for it?
• What is the value vs application and implementation costs?
• What are the opportunities and defining the right model for ROI?
• Pathway to automation and scale: what is the roadmap?
• Why Metro is the new “Edge”, and the big growth potential this presents to service providers.
• How Cloud Metro differs from the traditional retro metro.
• Why a new approach is needed to sustain profitable growth, skilled staff and your business’ carbon commitment.
• How a fully automated Metro allows you to improve operations, assure experience, secure infrastructure, and cut your energy consumption.
• How can AI & automation be implemented to trailblaze the latest service innovations?
• What are the key challenges at this stage and what solutions are available today?
• How will the cloud network be set up to support 5G Edge?
• How to build an intelligent operation and implement it within your people and processes?
• What are the key applications that have been enabled by a fully virtualized cloud network?
• Key challenges for the implementation
• Understanding the business model & strategy for ROI
- How do you orchestrate all the components to enable network slicing?
- What’s the role of intent for network slicing?
- How do you enable dynamic end to end on shared resources?
- How do you address security concerns?
- How do you ensure 5G enterprises are part of the ecosystem?
Panel Discussion: How to meet SLA and service quality requirements in a hyper connected world?
- How can you provide an end-to-end view across the infrastructure, orchestration and service layers?
- How can these challenges be addressed through AI & Automation?
- Is service assurance a 5G necessity or a ´nice to have`?
- Driving end-to-end network automation and service orchestration across multiple domains
- Accelerating new service introduction and enabling new revenue streams
- Service fulfilment: Enabling new services and products to be ordered and deployed efficiently
- Transforming network and service performance through closed loop assurance and AI
- Understanding the role of SDN/NFV
Entries are soon open for the below categories!
The Operator Award
The best example of a successful automation deployment
The Automation Solution Award
The leading solution for network automation
The Orchestration Award
The most innovative automated service orchestration solution
The AIOps Award
The best operations solution incorporating AI functionality
The most innovative application of AI & Automation
to enhance customer experience
- What is driving data and AI at the edge of the network?
- Today’s use cases
- Emerging use cases
- Industry Ecosystems
• How is network automation is the key driver for 5G? what are the benefits?
• What are some of the main challenges to achieve this vision?
• Central elements to empower the automation journey to become a next gen operator?
• How can it help scale, capacity and the bottom line?
• The time is now: How to accelerate network modernisation programmes
• Investment levels, requirements and priorities: Navigating the route
• New partnership models around automation: Overcoming the challenge of competitors collaborating on projects
• How much do CSPs want to rely on AI: What is the model?
• Operational AI – moving from concept to implementation: Keys to success
• Scaling AI & automation beyond specific tasks to broad capabilities and end-to-end processes
- Why is reaching zero touch important, what are the benefits?
- How can this be done efficiently?
- When can we expect this to become a true reality?
- What are the revenue drivers to accelerate automation and zero touch?
- Tackling the complex fabric of dynamic, autonomous network functions to deliver high performance and quality services
- The role of seamless testing in 5G to handle the continuously changing network and ensure improved service roll-outs & the demand for service quality
- Minimize failures & accelerate dynamic 5G roll-out’s and network optimization
- Defining the roadmap for new operations models
- In the promised future 5G and ‘sliceable’ networks, what should network operations look like?
- What is the optimum organisational model and where does accountability for AI/Automation activities sit within a modern Telco?
- Embracing openness and promoting open platforms where APIs and data is accessible by multiple processes
- Moving towards scalable & cloud native network services delivery
- How are operators tackling this challenge?
- What training is in place and how do you upskill your teams?
- What are CSP’s doing to ensure they are meeting customer expectations? what services are provided?
- How are CSP’s analysing their customer data and connecting with them to ensure customer satisfaction & retention?
- How can automation help the process to gain a competitive edge whilst also being cost efficient?
- What are the benefits of AI in reshaping customer experience?
- Pillars of an Open Telco — Why open networking, cloud platforms, automation and programmability via APIs are critical to the future of communications service providers
- Getting to autonomous — How Rakuten took a different path and where is Rakuten today?
- 5G and beyond — What is the vision for Rakuten Mobile? What can Rakuten’s Mobile customers expect in the future? And how will Rakuten enrich their lives?