CxO Keynote Panel: The Network of the Future and the Future Telco
- Who are tomorrow’s customers and what are the requirements for the network of the future?
- New business models & operating models: the roadmap to growth?
- 5G as a disruptor and the role of slicing and virtualisation: what are the implications for the network of the future?
- Open networking, programmability, and disaggregation: what does the mean for future telco?
- Hyperscale cloud providers and telcos: defining the relationship for future business models
Accelerating the journey to Zero Touch Automation
- The automation journey: moving towards zero touch
- Realising the on-demand promise of 5G, IoT & AI – critical use cases with proven benefits
- End-to-end automation: coordinated vision following data-driven automation
- Accelerating innovation on a Cognitive Automation platform
5G & intelligent Edge - Unlock the value of your network through secure, intelligent automation
- Defining the 5G opportunity and the implications on network operations
- Operating at the Edge: What is the opportunity & how to embrace it?
- The role of automation in unleashing the 5G opportunity: Accelerating services, provisioning on demand and driving revenue
- Delivering enhanced quality of experience with a dynamic and distributed cloud model
Network & Service Automation - Making the promise of 5G & Edge a reality
- The critical role of multi-domain end-to-end service and network orchestration
- Addressing operational complexities of multi-vendor, multi-technology networks and clouds
- Harnessing machine learning and automation to guarantee slice SLA, and provide competitive service experience differentiation
- Building tangible, real-life 5G & edge applications, services and use cases
- Unleashing innovative 5G & edge monetization possibilities
The intersection of Cloud, Edge, 5G, IoT and AI: The real growth opportunity?
- The search for growth: can telcos deliver?
- Enabling a sustainable, secure, data rich future: understanding the links between these technologies and how they can be mutually supportive
- Models for success and early use cases: 5G & EDGE applications, services and use cases
- The role of automation and orchestration to ensure service defined slices in the network
- Creating the right culture and environment to integrate these new technologies into the telco DNA
- Amir Abdelazim, Former CTO, Asiacell Communications, Former CTIO, AirtelTigo & Millicom
- Ryan Van den Bergh, Executive Head, Technology Architecture, Vodacom Group
- Ayedime Amadi, Group Senior Manager Enterprise Architecture & Customer Channels, Group Technology, MTN
- Vivek Chadha, VP & EMEA Head, Robin.io
Dynamic orchestration & intelligent assurance: paving the road to the intelligent, autonomous networks
- Driving end-to-end network automation and service orchestration across multiple domains
- Accelerating new service introduction and enabling new revenue streams
- Service fulfilment: Enabling new services and products to be ordered and deployed efficiently
- Transforming network and service performance through closed loop assurance and AI