Breakfast & Registartion
Redefining The Future Telco and a New Ecosystem
Keynote CxO panel: Redefining The Future Telco and a New Ecosystem
- What do next generation telecom operators look like and how will the dynamics change as the ecosystem evolves?
- Open networking, programmability and disaggregation: what does this mean for the telco of the future?
- Hyperscale cloud providers and telcos: defining the relationship for future business models
- Will the promise of automation and intelligence really deliver the network requirements of tomorrow?
Keynote presentation: How to improve efficiency and leverage new service opportunities through intelligent automation
- Meeting the need to apply a streamlined, cost-efficient and intelligent answer to increasingly complex customer, IT and network demands
- Why automation is key to managing the scale and complexity of hybrid networks and BSS/OSS systems
- Putting the right building blocks in place to transition towards dynamic networks and zero-touch operations of the future
- How to apply automation to drive innovation, ramp up growth and takes customer experience to the next level – all while reducing costs
Keynote Panel: The Open Telco: How do we harness the innovation required for networks of the future?
- Are CSPs set up to handle the right blend of suppliers to build out the infrastructure and services for the future?
- Are hyperscalers a ´must have´ to leverage the 5G and Enterprise opportunity?
- How can telcos unlock the door to new revenues through innovative industry partnerships? How might this benefit customers?
- What does a truly ‘Open Telco’ look like, and how do we get there?
Networking break and refreshments
5G, Edge & Cloud-Native Innovation
Presentation: Accelerating to Cloud Native
- Determining what cloud native can do for CSPs
- Why telcos need to secure the network core, edge as well as the Cloud with real-time network visibility and behavioural monitoring for proactive response to security threats
- Advantages of evolving to a 5G cloud native network for greater automation, lower OPEX and CAPEX, and improved security to manage data and IoT growth
- Adopting a SaaS business and operational model to lower cost, share risks/rewards, and grow revenues
Panel: Realising the full potential of the intelligent 5G edge
- Defining new growth opportunities at the intersection of Cloud, Edge, 5G, IoT and AI
- How telcos move from being a dumb pipe towards leveraging hyper-scale services such as AI, ML, security, analytics, and IoT to provide new and innovative offerings to customers?
- Understanding the potential of AIoT to transform businesses across industries, creating a new economy to power the fourth industrial revolution
- Delivering ultra-reliable, low-latency mobile connections and power new capabilities, from predictive maintenance, autonomous machines, and factory robotics
- Creating the right culture and environment to integrate these new technologies into the telco DNA
Presentation: Leveraging the 5G Enterprise opportunity with cloud scale analytics and automation
- How CSPs and Enterprise customers benefit from 5G analytics & automation
- CSPs as a key element in the enterprise digital value chain
- Enterprise IT needs 5G network control and visibility: the role of analytics & automation
- Keys to success: how to offer enterprises truly differentiated services
Panel: Orchestrating and Operationalising 5G Slicing Services
- Advantages of partitioning, or “slicing” physical infrastructure to provide independent, isolated, and programmable virtual networks
- Operationalising 5G slicing: defining the orchestration needs of the virtualised RAN/ORAN
- How can we create an SDN-based network slicing mechanism for a scalable 4G/5G core network?
- What are the benefits of providing enterprises with slice-level control and the necessary mechanisms to self-provision connectivity services?
- How can we address security concerns and keep customer data fully safe?
New Operating Models towards Zero Touch Automation
Panel: Operational Transformation: Accelerating the journey to zero touch automation
- Defining the roadmap for new operations models
- In the promised future 5G and ‘sliceable’ networks, what should network operations look like?
- What is the optimum organisational model and where does accountability for AI/Automation activities sit within a modern Telco?
- Embracing openness and promoting open platforms where APIs and data is accessible by multiple processes
- Moving towards scalable & cloud native network services delivery
Presentation: Automation Now: Next generation operating models for the telco of the future
- Open & programmable networks to deliver on-demand sliced based services to the customer: establishing the framework
- Moving towards zero down time in the network: what is the roadmap?
- Establishing the architecture for future networks: private, hybrid or public cloud?
- Enabling agility with a DevOps-oriented culture: new skills and shifting the mindset
- Maintaining the network while we transform: keys to success
- Operational transformation: accelerating the adoption of automation and AI
Panel: Applying AIOps for Zero Touch Automation through intelligent Service Assurance
- Supporting near-term network operations improvement through automation of repetitive activity
- Moving towards lights-out / zero-touch operations through intelligent, proactive service assurance functions
- Service Assurance transformation: The pathway to intelligent, autonomous networks
- Accelerating the adoption of automation and AI: Aiming at a future that is machine-to-machine centric
Networking break and refreshments
Automating 5G Service Orchestration & Assurance
Presentation: Orchestrating services across multiple domains to leverage 5G
- Defining the roadmap to service orchestration across multiple domains
- Cross domain orchestration to introduce virtualised services
- How to develop interoperability in a multi-domain orchestration approach
- Provisioning services: working across different part of the organisation and different domains
- Virtualising the overlay and lower layers of the network: keys to success
Panel Discussion: Intelligent Assurance: Creating end-to-end service assurance
- How can we reduce the costs of service assurance and create more real-time responsiveness through automation?
- What are the steps to transform the network and service performance through closed loop assurance and AI?
- How can you drive end-to-end network automation and service orchestration across multiple domains and achieve an end-to-end view across the infrastructure, orchestration and service layers?
- What is the best way of enabling new services and products to be ordered and deployed efficiently?
Close of Conference