Breakfast & Registration
Welcome and Opening Remarks
Redefining The Future Telco and a New Ecosystem
Keynote Fireside Chat: Redefining The Future Telco and a New Ecosystem
- What do next generation telecom operators look like and how will the dynamics change as the ecosystem evolves?
- Open networking, programmability and disaggregation: what does this mean for the telco of the future?
- Hyperscale cloud providers and telcos: defining the relationship for future business models
- Will the promise of automation and intelligence really deliver the network requirements of tomorrow?
Keynote presentation: How to improve efficiency and leverage new service opportunities through intelligent automation
- Meeting the need to apply a streamlined, cost-efficient and intelligent answer to increasingly complex customer, IT and network demands
- Why automation is key to managing the scale and complexity of hybrid networks and BSS/OSS systems
- Putting the right building blocks in place to transition towards dynamic networks and zero-touch operations of the future
- How to apply automation to drive innovation, ramp up growth and takes customer experience to the next level – all while reducing costs
Keynote Panel: The Open Telco: How do we harness the innovation required for networks of the future?
- Are CSPs set up to handle the right blend of suppliers to build out the infrastructure and services for the future?
- Are hyperscalers a ´must have´ to leverage the 5G and Enterprise opportunity?
- How can telcos unlock the door to new revenues through innovative industry partnerships? How might this benefit customers?
- What does a truly ‘Open Telco’ look like, and how do we get there?
Networking break and refreshments
5G, Edge & Cloud-Native Innovation
Presentation: Accelerating to Cloud Native
- High level implications of adopting Cloud Native across the Core, RAN and Edge
- The role of Automation and AI in addressing sustainability, energy and operational efficiency targets
- Network Programmability as a driver for RAN modernisation
- Delivering value to Cloud-Smart enterprise customers
Panel: Realising the full potential of the intelligent 5G edge
- Defining new growth opportunities at the intersection of Cloud, Edge, 5G, IoT and AI
- How telcos move from being a dumb pipe towards leveraging hyper-scale services such as AI, ML, security, analytics, and IoT to provide new and innovative offerings to customers?
- Understanding the potential of AIoT to transform businesses across industries, creating a new economy to power the fourth industrial revolution
- Delivering ultra-reliable, low-latency mobile connections and power new capabilities, from predictive maintenance, autonomous machines, and factory robotics
- Creating the right culture and environment to integrate these new technologies into the telco DNA
- How important it is to choose the correct platforms for enabling Telco Edge and what impact can they have on Edge business outcomes
New Operating Models towards Zero Touch Automation
Presentation: Intelligent Automation: The journey toward zero touch networks
- Towards zero touch: moving from exploration to deployment – what is the roadmap?
- Accelerating services, provisioning on demand and accelerating revenue: the role of automation & AI
- End-to-end service lifecycle automation: delivering operational agility, and an improved customer experience
Panel: Operational Transformation: Accelerating the journey to zero touch automation
- Defining the roadmap for new operations models
- In the promised future 5G and ‘sliceable’ networks, what should network operations look like?
- What is the optimum organisational model and where does accountability for AI/Automation activities sit within a modern Telco?
- Embracing openness and promoting open platforms where APIs and data is accessible by multiple processes
- Moving towards scalable & cloud native network services delivery
- Andrea Faggiano, Partner, Arthur D. Little
- Fawaz Al Mesraa, Chief Infrastructure Operations Engineer, stc
- Jassim Al Awadhi, Automation & AI Industry Expert
- Pramod Chinchansure, Head of Technology Operations, Vodafone Oman
- Azam Beyk, Principal Consultant and Solutions Architect , Reailize a B-Yond Company
Presentation: Intent-based network operations: unlocking the potential of 5G monetization
- Managing the 5G network complexity through data-driven operations: Fact-based learnings
- Operational transformation: accelerating the adoption of automation and AI to better meet the needs of the business
- Enabling new on-demand sliced based services to the customer
- From data-driven to intent-driven operations: What is the roadmap?
Networking break and refreshments
Panel: Applying AIOps for Zero Touch Automation through intelligent Service Assurance
- Supporting near-term network operations improvement through automation of repetitive activity
- Moving towards lights-out / zero-touch operations through intelligent, proactive service assurance functions
- Service Assurance transformation: The pathway to intelligent, autonomous networks
- Accelerating the adoption of automation and AI: Aiming at a future that is machine-to-machine centric
Automating 5G Service Orchestration & Assurance
Panel: Intelligent Assurance: Creating end-to-end service assurance
- How can we reduce the costs of service assurance and create more real-time responsiveness through automation?
- What are the steps to transform the network and service performance through closed loop assurance and AI?
- How can you drive end-to-end network automation and service orchestration across multiple domains and achieve an end-to-end view across the infrastructure, orchestration and service layers?
- What is the best way of enabling new services and products to be ordered and deployed efficiently?
- Emma Buckland, Senior Analyst, STL Partners
- Mohamed Hanafy, Senior Manager - Network Strategy and Digital Services, Telecom Egypt
- Zeyad Abuhelal, App & Core Performance Director, stc
- Sanjeewa Ravi, Director/Technology Audit, e& Group
- Matthew Twomey, Head of Product Marketing and Marketing, Anritsu Service Assurance
Emma BucklandSenior Analyst, STL Partners
Mohamed HanafySenior Manager - Network Strategy and Digital Services, Telecom Egypt
Zeyad AbuhelalApp & Core Performance Director, stc
Sanjeewa RaviDirector/Technology Audit, e& Group
Matthew TwomeyHead of Product Marketing and Marketing, Anritsu Service Assurance
Close of Conference