NETWORK AUTOMATION & AI, DEFINING THE ROADMAP FOR THE TELCO OF THE FUTURE
3-4 May 2023, Novotel London West.
FutureNet World brings together the worlds leading telco execs to discuss the strategic & commercial priorities in today’s digital world and the considerations for the future of the network. Join 500+ individuals at the leading event focused on telecoms network automation & AI.
2023 Advisory Board
Kim Krogh Andersen
Dr. Ibrahim Gedeon
Thomas van Briel
What you missed in 2022
We redesigned our conference format to focus on the senior level networking that we’ve all missed in the past couple of years
- 450 Attendees including 200 individual CSPs.
- Senior Decision makers & C-Level comprised 55% of the CSP audience
- 50+ CSP speakers including Global CTOs debating key topics
- Roundtable discussions – with 10 CSP attendees debating key issues
- A high energy exhibition – featuring Tech Demos, Customer Meetings & Artisan Barista Coffee
- FutureNet World Awards – Rewarding innovation in network automation & AI in 6 categories
"Such a focused topic that is vital to our industry" Thomas van Briel SVP Architecture & Strategy, Deutsche Telekom
"The most useful information I've heard for a long time & the speaker line-up is fantastic" Kirsty Bright Director of Network Innovation & Transformation, Virgin Media O2
"I really enjoyed meeting new people; tackling the challenges & opportunities that we have" Mark Duesener EVP Mobile Networks and Services, Swisscom