NETWORK AUTOMATION & AI, DEFINING THE ROADMAP FOR THE TELCO OF THE FUTURE
10-11 May 2022, Tower Hotel, London.
FutureNet World brings together the worlds leading telco execs to discuss the strategic & commercial priorities in today’s digital world and the considerations for the future of the network. Returning in 2022 as an in-person, networking & thought leadership focused event, and broadcast virtually.
Access the Event App
Dr. Ibrahim Gedeon
Thomas van Briel
Juan Manuel Caro
What you missed in 2022
We redesigned our conference format to focus on the senior level networking that we’ve all missed in the past couple of years
- 450 Attendees including 200 individual CSPs.
- Senior Decision makers & C-Level comprised 55% of the CSP audience
- 50+ CSP speakers including Global CTOs debating key topics
- Roundtable discussions – with 10 CSP attendees debating key issues
- A high energy exhibition – featuring Tech Demos, Customer Meetings & Artisan Barista Coffee
- FutureNet World Awards – Rewarding innovation in network automation & AI in 6 categories
A valuable platform to share and exchange knowledge between expert speakers from both CSPs and partners, addressing how AI & Automation are a “must-have” for managing networks of the future.Bradley Mead Head of Network Managed Services, Ericsson
The beautiful thing about FutureNet World is it is razor focused on digitisation, automation and Artificial Intelligence.Ibrahim Gedeon CTO, TELUS
The choice of attendees by Futurenet sets it apart from any other event; it’s smaller yet more exclusive, with the true intent of debating key topics. I’ve built genuine relationships that will stay with me for a long time. Ned Taleb CEO, B-Yond