Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/futurenetworld.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/futurenet-group/template-parts/content.php on line 13
In this podcast, Andrew Baldock, Product Marketing Director, Infovista is in conversation with FutureNet World’s Founder & CEO, Giles Cummings.
Talking points are
- There seemed to be a real sense of urgency to achieve simplicity into network operations due to the complexity of 5G and the cloudification of networks, whether mobile or fixed. Is this a message that was coming through in conversations with your customers at MWC?
- According to the GSMA in their Mobile Money Economy 2022 report, mobile operators are facing a capex requirement of over $600 billion worldwide between 2022 and 2025 of which about 85 per cent will be in 5G networks. The report also highlighted the value of mobile technologies and services, which it said generated $4.5 trillion of economic value added, or five per cent of GDP, globally in 2021, and this figure is set to grow to $5 trillion by 2025.The big question here is how much of this opportunity is our industry going to see? What are your thoughts on this?
- I am interested in what you learned about how your customers have navigated the past 18-24 months with everything that has been thrown at us, and what changes you have seen in the needs and behaviours of your customers. Also, what is your sense of how these requirements are going to change moving forward?
- Infovista had a great booth that was always busy as I passed by. What were some of the key themes from your booth that seemed to catch the attention of the visitors? How did your customers receive your lifecycle automation message in general?
- In all the discussions with your customers and partners over the course of the event, what trends did you pick up on related to network automation and what do you expect to see in the next 12-18 months?
- If you could single out 1 highlight or key trend coming out of MWC last week, what would that be?
In this podcast, Ian Russ, Technology Strategist, BMC Software is quizzed by FutureNet World’s Founder & CEO, Giles Cummings.
Talking points are
- We are seeing the network becoming more elastic and autonomous, my first question is whether Service Assurance needs to adapt to reflect these changes?
- What do you see as the key operational and technological changes that CSPs will need to consider if they’re going to deliver future Service Assurance?
- Where do you start moving Service Assurance to a Lights-Out model?
- It is generally felt that greater automation potentially poses risks to operations. Do you think more governance is needed?
In this podcast, James Kershaw, Chief Architect (ANZ), Juniper Networks is quizzed by FutureNet World’s Founder & CEO, Giles Cummings.
Talking points are:
- As the industry shifts to 5G and Cloud, it is becoming increasingly important for CSPs to exceed customer expectations. What does good customer experience look like in a wide area network and why in your mind should you measure it?
- On a practical level, how do you go about measuring customer experience in the WAN and what tools and techniques are telcos using effectively today?
- Measuring customer experience is only part of the challenge and I think the real opportunity is around what you do with the results and how they can impact the business in the most positive ways. What are your thoughts on this and what are the key success factors?
- Our industry talks a lot about network transformation, what do you see as the role of automation in this transformation and how can an automation led approach help guarantee service quality?
- Transforming a network and enhancing customer experience can be a long-term project to fully leverage the opportunities but what can CSPs do today and where are the immediate gains to be achieved?
In this podcast, Chris Neisinger, Chief Technology Officer, Guavus (a Thales company) is quizzed by FutureNet World’s Founder & CEO, Giles Cummings.
In this podcast, Anup Changaroth, Senior Director, CTO & Strategic Business Development (Asia Pacific & Japan), Ciena is quizzed by FutureNet World Founder & CEO, Giles Cummings.
Talking points are:
- As 5G rollouts continue, a growing number of network operators are also becoming interested in Edge Cloud. How are those two initiatives related, and why the growing focus on the edge?
- Would you have a successful Edge use-case that you would like to share?
- Service providers will clearly play a big role in edge cloud, who else is involved?
- What kind of challenges will network service providers face upgrading their edge networks and operationalizing edge cloud-based services?
- When you’re working with service providers, what are some of the things they look for in their network and automation vendors
Alexander Jenbar, COO, TDC NET & Bradley Mead, Head of Network Managed Services, Ericsson are quizzed by FutureNet World Founder & CEO, Giles Cummings.
In this podcast, we explore how far the industry has progressed in utilizing Automation & AI to drive operational efficiency. Stephen Spellicy, Vice President, Product Marketing & Solutions at VMware is quizzed by FutureNet World Founder & CEO, Giles Cummings.