Senior Female IT and Telecom Executive, International dynamic personality, transformational leader with a lot of passion for change management and team diversification. Drives high engagement and appreciated across organization for my ability to make teams progress and deliver good results, business savvy technologist with extensive hands-on experience managing implementations from inception to launch. Founded & led various business units: IT, Application & VAS, Network Architecture and Delivery, B2B Strategy & planning, Corporate Transformation and Program management, IT Solution Delivery & development , and has been appointed recently to head the IT Strategy in du
I have a successful track record in IT and digital transformation and agile delivery of cutting-edge information technology solutions, charging solutions (intelligent network), VAS solutions, digital solutions, ICT solutions, corporate compliance, security compliance and customer experience programs.
Identified as one of the top 20 most influential women in the ICT industry in MENA region for 2016 https://www.commsmea.com/16592-spearheading-,
I have also been appointed an industry Judge for TMForum Excellence award on new category of excellence in ODA implementation
Education, certification and social responsibility
- Henley Business School Digital Transformation leadership program.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Leading Organizational Change.
- INSEAD Executive development program
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Wollongong, Australia
- Master Certificate of Project Management, Regis University, US
- Bachelor’s in science (BSc) Electrical Engineering, Ajman University
- Appointed an industry Judge for TMForum Excellence award
- CPCC- certified co-active coach, advocate to women in STEM
- Member of computer engineering advisory board at American University of Sharjah
- President of Ajman University ALUMNI council (2017-2020) and Board member of AU career advisory board