Join this expert industry panel as they delve into the following topics :
- How do telcos monetise 5G and where do they sit in the value chain: is connectivity enough?
- Understanding the business case for change – what new use cases are there for intelligent network and services – moving beyond the consumer to the enterprise
- What is the priority and which industries are going to benefit first?
- Creating a platform business to open up and address new markets
- Translating the increased speed to insight into new innovative services
- Covid-19: assessing the impact on network automation projects and 5G roll-out
Mark Newman, Chief Analyst, TM Forum
Ibrahim Gedeon, CTO, TELUS
Neil McRae, Managing Director & Chief Architect, BT
Matteo Gatta, Technology Strategy & Innovation Director, Proximus
Webinar now not available to view, contact FutureNet World to request access
Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 20th April 2021. Main challenges to... Read more
Yves Bellego of Orange talks to Contributing Editor Annie Turner about the group’s next big,... Read more
We are delighted to announce a partnership that will see the delegates at FutureNet Asia... Read more
A brief look at developments in network automation in September by Contributing Editor Annie Turner.... Read more