Industry Directions > Zero Touch Networks Virtual Panel
Listen to this highly interactive panel to better understand:
- Moving towards zero downtime in the network: what is the roadmap?
- Monitoring services and networks today: the challenge of not evolving?
- Beyond connectivity: moving towards scalable & cloud-native network services delivery
- Accelerating services, provisioning on demand, and driving revenue – the role of automation & AI
- Leveraging AI to improve service quality and enhanced customer experience: why you should not wait for 5G
- Defining the roadmap and level of investment to automate legacy networks
Broadcast live 8th June, Watch On-Demand. There has been much discussion about the need to automate for 5G but less discussion around the drivers for existing networks and handling legacy. Hear from three of the world’s leading telcos and discover how Telefonica, Vodafone, and DT with a combined subscriber base of close to 700 million are tackling this issue.
Presentation: Telco as a Platform (TaaP): Deutsche Telekom Case Study
Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 3rd of May 2023. Thomas van... Read more
Interview with Franco Messori, Infovista at FutureNet Asia
Recorded at FutureNet Asia on the 18th of October 2022. Franco Messori, Chief Product Strategy... Read more
Keynote CxO panel: Redefining the Telco in the digital era – What do next generation telecom operators look like and how will the dynamics change as the ecosystem evolves?
Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet Asia on the 18th of October 2022. Roy Chua,... Read more
Panel Discussion – The Cloud Native Telco – next generation operating models
Watch On-Demand. Broadcast live at FutureNet World on the 11th of May 2022. Caroline Chappell,... Read more